Here at Kol Kid, people are always asking us “What’s the best thing to buy for a new baby?” While we have hundreds of items in store, we do have a few favorites for new arrivals!
1) For comfort and versatility, you simply can’t surpass the Aden + Anais’s super soft muslin baby swaddles.
These handy swaddling wraps can be used as burp cloths, nursing covers, stroller and car seat liners, tummy time blankets, change table covers – and of course, to swaddle a wriggly wee one! The best part? the more you wash them, the softer they get!
2) Help fashionable babies put their best feet forward with these adorable socks by Trumpette.
With lots of styles for boys and girls, these little socks will keep tiny toes warm AND stylish!
3) Snuggly, sweet and oh so tactile, Flat out bear is the perfect cot companion for baby.
Handmade from 100% Australian sheepskin, baby-safe FlatOut bear comes in a range of colors and is the perfect comforting companion.
4) Colorful, creative, cheeky and modern, Parade Onesies feature fun nicknames to delight new parents. Monkey, Peanut, Sweet Pea, Bean – there is one to suit every budding new personality.
Made in Canada from organically grown cotton, these onesies are luxuriously soft and sweet on baby skin.
5) A modern alternative to the traditional bib, bb bandanas give your teething drooler a taste of cool. With a handy clip-on for a pacifier, and a variety of funky designs, the bb bandana is a sure fire way to up the cute factor in your baby’s wardrobe.
Made in Quebec from 100% organic cotton, the bb bandana is baby’s latest fashion essential.[ Read Full Details ]